- Create your style. Make it pretty!
- Go into the Style Editor, go into the "edit all" page, and copy all of the stuff you see there.
- Create a new Wiki page, call it whatever (e.g. My Cool Style).
- Use the layout specified in Journals Styles to describe the layout.
- Make sure that you link it to the Category: Journals Style!
- Take a screenshot of this style, on a normal Journal page. Resize it to 300x200, and upload it somewhere.
- Take the URL of this screenshot and put it in the appropriate place in your new style.
- Save the Wiki page.
- Congratulations, you've made your first style! Now anybody can use it in their Journal using the Layout Editor and make you famous
publishing journals styles
To put it briefly: